STK Engine Parts – Cylinder Head Warranty
Petrol & Diesel Cylinder Heads – Terms & Conditions:
1. The STK Warranty is limited to 6 months for all New Cylinder heads & 3 Months for reconditioned Cylinder Heads.
2. A warranty claim is only considered if the Cylinder Head in question is returned with the Original STK Invoice.
3. STK will replace and/or rectify at their discretion for the duration of the warranty.
4. STK is not liable for any unauthorized repairs or expenses incurred.
5. STK is not liable for any consequential loss or damage.
6. STK is not liable for any labor, towing, freight costs or additional parts required , even in the event of a legitimate claim.
7. Please note that the warranty covers the cylinder head only!
8. If heat tab is tampered with in any form or way the warranty is null & void.
9. This warranty is non-transferable.
The Warranty excludes any Damage caused by or as a result of:
1. Overheating in any form .
2. Leaking or incorrect injectors & incorrect pump pressures
3. Transportation and courier costs.
4. Normal wear & tear.
5. Lack of Oil Pressure.
6. Installation of the cylinder head
7. Incorrect Timing/Tuning.
8. Improper maintenance as set out by the Motor Manufacturer
9. Untrained / Unqualified / Uncertified personnel.
10. Misuse or abuse.
11. Modification in any form including Performance Enhancement Tuning.
It is the Purchaser’s responsibility together with their Mechanical Expert to ensure that the original cause of failure is determined and rectified prior to the installation of a Replacement Cylinder Head!
It is therefore essential that the following areas are inspected, tested, repaired and replaced by a reputable professional to avoid further failures and cancellation of this Warranty:
1. Injectors – Leaking , distorted tips , incorrect pressures
2. Injector pump pressures and settings
3. Use of correct injector seal kits
4. Injector pipes – blockages
5. Waterpump operation
6. Thermostat operation
7. Radiator blockages & leakages
8. Radiator cap & Fan
9. Water pipes – leaking
10. Air Filter & intake system
11. Straightness of engine block deck / bore damage / crack in bore