STK ENGINE PARTS WARRANTY
Petrol & Diesel – Terms & Conditions
**The Warranty offered excludes all and any peripheral parts, such as all external electrical, electronic sensors, wiring, Alternators, Manifolds, Turbo Chargers etc, The Warranty covers only the internal Mechanical condition of a second hand unit.
1. The STK Warranty is limited to 30 Days for reconditioned units & a 10 day start-up Warranty is offered for all second hand/used units which are sold as is. (Unless otherwise stipulated in Writing).
2. A warranty claim is only considered by STK if the unit in question is returned with the Original STK Invoice.
3. STK will replace and/or rectify at their discretion for the duration of the warranty.
4. STK is not liable for any unauthorized repairs or expenses incurred.
5. STK is not liable for any consequential loss or damage.
6. STK is not liable for any labor, towing, freight costs or additional parts required.
7. Please note that the warranty covers the parts supplied only!
8. If heat tab is tampered with in any form or way the warranty is null & void.
9. This warranty is non-transferable.
The Warranty excludes any Damage caused by or as a result of:
1. Overheating in any form.
2. Leaking or incorrect injectors & incorrect pump pressures.
3. Transportation and courier costs.
4. Normal wear & tear.
5. Lack of Oil Pressure.
6. Peripherals such as manifolds , sumps etc not being cleaned out adequately and particles filtering through engine.
7. Incorrect Timing/Tuning.
8. Improper maintenance as set out by the Motor Manufacturer.
9. Untrained / Unqualified / Uncertified personnel.
10. Misuse or abuse / over revving.
11. Modification in any form including Performance Enhancement Tuning.
12. Should the unit have been opened or tampered with any form.
13. Oil Pump Failure on second hand units.
14. Oil leaks , Water Leaks.
15. Blown head gasket due to poor cooling system conditions.
It is the Purchaser’s responsibility together with their Mechanical Expert to ensure that all loose parts are cleaned and checked before assembly and rectified prior to installation of a Replacement Cylinder Head!
It is therefore essential that the following areas are inspected, tested, repaired and replaced by a reputable professional to avoid further failures and cancellation of this Warranty:
1. Injectors – Leaking , distorted tips , incorrect pressures.
2. Injector pump pressures and settings.
3. Use of correct injector seal kits.
4. Injector pipes – blockages.
5. Water pump operation.
6. Thermostat operation.
7. Radiator blockages & leakages.
8. Radiator cap & Fan.
9. Water pipes – leaking.
10. Air Filter & intake system.
11. Straightness of engine block deck / bore damage / crack in bore.
12. New Cambelt, tensioners, oil filter, air filter, oil, Spark Plugs/glow plugs – engine flush essential on second hand engines.
Limited Injector Warranty
We offer a range of Used, New or Serviced Injectors, as with all electrical components there is no warranty. However, STK Engine Parts offer a limited 3 day test and start-up exchange program should any supplies be faulty.
All Electronic Diesel Injectors are tested prior to shipping however should you not be happy with the units supplied we will gladly exchange them within this 3 day period.